Wednesday 9 November 2011

091111


Everyone make mistakes. Even a great philosopher or doctor, professors or teacher, scientists or our dearest parents. The question is, how would they being that successful and contribute to the society? How they overcome difficulties and failures before they succeed?  People has always been reminded to learn from mistake. However, did everyone actually did that? Indeed. The truth is, failure doesn't come from falling down, but it comes from not getting up. 

Life is just like the chapters of a thick novel. First, will be the beginning of our life, slowly by slowly, we grown up from cute baby to walk and fall toddler. Since this stage, we've learn how to walk, fall and get up by ourself. Then a kid to a adolescence, teenage then adult and we get old one day. Everyone must gone through every pages, the steps and stages of our life, meeting different kind peoples, situations and things. Overcome tons of  troubles, difficulties. 

Maybe, love and relationship is not my thing for now, but warm cuddle and protection are what I need when I'm sad and depress. Things never happen like what we've thought. Get ready in every minute to accept the fact that gonna happen. To be frank, I am kinda timid in sometimes, like I might fear to fail when I'm full of confidence or when putting high expectation. Anyway, I did learned something from my weaknesses. I've learn to never put high expectation or easily believing on anyone, never blindly think that he/she is your only one, ever think that your ex leave is your end of your day never study last minute before test, never tell your secret to anyone, never rely one others, never promise if you can't make it................. And believe what you've seen.

Mistakes, I've made a lot. Is time for a change, look further and learn from pass! :D




Wanna share something interesting. 
If I ain't got you by Alicia Keys cover by Peter Lee Johnson (Violin Version)



No comments:

Post a Comment