Friday 25 November 2011

251111

Life is getting busier and busier.

A week full of test and assignments. Presentation and final are coming soon.
I am nearly finish my foundation studies soon, just another semester to go. I was thinking what course should I pursue in my degree, I am still dilemma, considering.... Not sure about leaving Malaysia, seriously, I don't feel like making decision. Different things came in to my life gradually in unexpectedly, and I have no way to avoid or escape from it. Seems like everything still going good, most important is I am happy. 


So, let it be!
RAWRR!!



Raining season, thunderstorms in Nilai is getting scarier and scarier, louder and louder. Can't believe I am that vulnerable when the rain and storms comes. It's time to get better quality jackets! Oh scary eye bags and skin condition are getting serious and bad!.. ahh! Ruined my math test and did not do well in my MGT! Seriously, I hope I can score better in ENL! Extremely tired for this week, oh I need hugs... I need cuddles.. I need warm.. I AM TIRED!  HAHAHA


Gonna meet my hometown babes this coming saturday, can't wait to see them! Gosh! It's been more than a month I didn't see them! Time flies, gonna say bye to November and Hi to December. OH! Miss the time when we are being together!






hmmm.. 

ECO test later! Wish me luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment