Sunday 27 November 2011

Compare and Contrast Essay- 2 Significant Individuals in Your Life

Life is full of excitement and challenges. As we grow, we will gone through mat stages and we met different problems and people. There are two people who help me in my life which is my mother and my friend Voon Yee. They lend me a hang whenever I meet troubles or I seek help from them. One is my parent, one is my friend-- both of them help me in different ways.

Parents and friends plays an important role in our life as they provide proper guidance and lead us to the successful ways. I believe non of us can live without family and friends, every human need love and care. Family and friends both might help us in similar or different ways and there are some similar and different roles between my mother and Voon Yee.

Mother and Voon Yee cares of me in a same way, they cares of me and never ignore me whenever I feel vulnerable and depressed. Mother comfort me when she find out that I am sad, she know it even thought I did not mention to her because I don't want her to worry about me, but still she can read my mind and take good care of me. Whereby when I am sick, Voon Yee will give me advice not to eat fried and oily food, and also not allow me to drink cold drink during recess time in school.

There are few differences between mother and Voon Yee. Due to mother is an experience woman, she always give me advice by sharing her past and tell me what to do and what not to do but my friend wil advice me through her opinion and suggestions. Mother share her past to me it is because she worry about me as if I did something that are not allow in my age that will lead to big mistaken throughout my life. My friend Voon Yee will advice me based on her opinion like what she thinks I should do in order to solve my problems.

Life will not be meaningful without parents and friends, they brought us happiness. They helps us in same objectives but in different ways. Appreciate them and never make them disappointed on us!



No comments:

Post a Comment