Wednesday 16 November 2011

Cover Letter


5. Jalan Bukit Mewah 9/18,
Taman Bukit Mewah Phase 9,
43000 Kajang, Selangor.
17th November 2011

Mr. Patrick
Organizing Chairperson
Jalan 123, Taman Bukit 456,
75000, Melaka.

Dear Mr. Patrick:

Your advertisement on V Magazine regarding the recruitment for helpers and crews for the coming event, “Excellent Team Building Camp” in Melaka. I was drawn to the ad by my strong interest in being a part for this event.

I have worked in a kindergarten after my secondary school as a part time teacher for one year, I am experiences on taking care of children and I was responsible on preparing meal for children. Hence, my cooking skills have been developed through the experience. I think positively whenever I felt stressful in front of those children. Besides, I have being awarded “The Best Teacher” of the month in part time teacher category by the kindergarten principal. In addition, I’ve pursued my English language studies in university and I get 6.5 in my IELTS test. Furthermore, I’ve taken part in organizing event in university and I get many certificates as a committee and crew. By these previous experiences that I’ve got, this can strongly help you on the coming event that you’ve organized.

I believe that I am strongly fit to your requirements for the “Excellent Team Building Camp”. If you wish to arrange an interview, please contact me at the above address or by telephone at 016-9483286.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,
Chan Wen Shing

No comments:

Post a Comment