Sunday 9 October 2011

When you don't know whether to go right or left


Life is all about choices, and sometimes we feel as if were being too much pressured to make one.

How would we actually know that whether the choices that we'd made are the right one? I believed everyone must have experienced this because we are living in the world with full of alternatives. I really doubt my decision. What am I actually doing now? I don't know.

Sometimes, it's really hard for us to be ourselves, you will never know how people look at you and how people think of you. When is the time to put on our mask? Or when we should not? When you are in Rome, live as the Romans do. It's true. Somehow we can't actually adapt ourselves too fast to a new environment, but we have no choice, we have to.

Anyway, we must always think positively and so nothing to be worry about! Always be yourself! SMILE! :D


Toodles!


Specially for JayChou's fans

No comments:

Post a Comment