Friday 7 October 2011

071011

Tests are around the corner, more and more assignments and meetings are coming up! Luckily I'd done with my mathematics assignment with my group members. It's really interesting! We were actually asked to compose an algebra song for our assignment and we have to make it a video as presentation. We've used the song of Charice-- 'Pyramid' and we took 2days to write a lyrics, few days to shoot the video and 3hours to record the song! Seriously we'd put many effort in that video especially Siau Lui for editing and arranging the video. *a round of applause to her! We did a great job!

University Day had just passed 2days ago, I had a great time with INTIans and met with my secondary school friends which studying at Nilai College, miss those day when I was with them. We shout, we cheer, we claps, we play, we jump and we dance and I also took many photos on that day, photos were uploaded in my Facebook, have a look! Click here!

So lucky that I am in INTI this year and have the chance to celebrate INTI's 25th anniversary because University Day will only held 25 years once, which means the next University Day will be in another 25 years later. woops! Red and white color are the dress code for INTIans on that day and the photos outcome just looks super great! Food and drinks were being sold and games as well. DJ Skeletor's part was the peak of the whole U Day! I danced like insane, I was getting too high and can't control myself. Opps!  Luckily I still managed to woke up for class on the next day. 

Business Studies 2 and Economics 1 test on next week and I really  hope that I can concentrate my revision for my coming test at my house, can't get away from my soft and comfortable bed when I am home, can't help, home is always the best and most comfortable place ever. 

Here I want to share a short video that I made, which is a song I played-- Leehom's 唯一 with my piano! 




No comments:

Post a Comment