Thursday 15 September 2011

Great night with INTIANS


Hello there! Just celebrated mid autumn festival at INTI last Monday with classmates. Had lots of fun with them! I never been celebrate Mid autumn with friends. In that night, someone suddenly came into my mind, that's my cousin sister. It's been a long time since last I saw her. I remember last time when we are still in primary and secondary school, we used to celebrate mid autumn festival at our mum's kindi with children. Candles, lanterns, mooncakes... How fun it was! I miss those time. Both of us are now busying of our college life. I wonder when will be the next time we meet each other?

As we grew up, we go to the different way, different school, we met different people, we have different views, we live in different ways, unlike those days when we are still young. I always believed that as time to time, we grow, we change.

Back to the mid autumn festival at college, I felt warm when I was together with my classmates. I miss my parents so much, I bet they do as well. I can see dad misses me from his status on Facebook.  :'(

Photos are always the best memories. I enjoy photographing. Too bad, I didn't own a good camera, but still satisfied the outcomes! It's just only not works good at night. Anyway, Fiona and I took some pictures of that night, some photos are kinda blur, so it's just only few of them looks good.


Xiao Lei and Vivi with lantterns.




Vkaey, Xiao Lei, Vivi and Josephine.




The photo of the night.
3A1 rocks! We've gone through thick and thin, sweet and bitter. We had many great time last semester. And now, we still managed to remain our friendship and have fun together. We are just like a big family, we learned to tolerate and take care of each other. 



Somehow, we still got a long way to go. Everyone will be going to different way, choose the different course after graduated from foundation year, maybe some of them are going to different institutes? Or pursue their degree overseas? I can't imagine the time after I graduated from university, the time when I stepped into community and work for my country, work from 9 to 5, no more afternoon naps, and the time I no longer a teenager. 







NAMES




Love this most! Photo by Fiona





What I can say is I really had great night with them. How good if time can freeze at the happiest moment!



p/s: oppsie! I very similar post with my personal blog :D

2 comments: