Saturday 10 September 2011

100911

BonJour! Let me introduce my self, I’m Vivian from a small family which forms by 3 members, mum, dad, and I. Since I was young, my mum sent me for piano lesson, violin, ballet, modern dance and drawing class as well. I started to dance and play piano when I was in the age of 5. No doubt, I enjoy dancing, I like music, I love to draw and design. Too bad, I chose to stop my ballet lesson when I was 14 due to I have to concentrate on my studies because I didn’t do well on my academic exam. Besides, I also stopped my piano right after I entered into college because I got no extra time for piano lessons.

I did considered about studying in music or either multimedia design or photographing after I graduated from secondary school. I have always been confused which course to take. Somehow my parents are not agreed with me on studying in multimedia design so end up I chose to study in business. I’m quite poor in calculating and memorizing. As we know business is all about the calculation and memorizing the terms and laws. Anyway, I will try my best to ‘fall in love’ with math and pursue Degree in accounting or finance after I done my foundation.

Talking about blogging, I blogged since I was 14, I shared stories about me, express feelings and emotions and also some photos about travelling or outing. I stopped blogging when I was Form 5 and I started again last month. After our lecturer announced about blogging is one part of our course work marks, my first response was......

HUH?!


I get shocked by the lecturer! It's unbelievable! Anyway, I enjoy blogging! :D I found that this is quite interesting that our lecturer requested every of her students to create a blog and update in weekly basis in order to improve writing skills and master English effectively. Besides, this is also a part of our course work marks in final exam as I had mentioned above. This method will also lead us to view other’s blog so that we can learn from each other. In my opinion, blogging is one of the swift way to improve writing skills and get to know each other well. Since lecturer said that our blog are required to use proper English, so I decided to create another blog. Never doubt keep practicing can improve. 

Hope blogging can improve my grammar because I always make grammar mistakes. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment